Quinoa fried rice recipe
Quinoa fried rice recipe with vegetables
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 heaped tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp carrot finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tbsp beans finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
First cook quinoa.Chop the vegetables finely and keep it ready.Heat oil add garlic, fry till slightly browned then add onion and saute till transparent.
Add chopped carrot and beans first,saute for 2mins then add cabbage and capsicum.
Saute for atleast 5mins or until raw smell of the veggies leave.Now add soya sauce keeping the flame in medium high, then lower the flame add vinegar.
Add pepper powder and required salt.Saute and cook the veggies for 3-5mins until they shrink a bit.
Add cooked quinoa toss well and switch off.
- You can add spring onions too.I didn't have in hand so skipped it
and made it.
- The more the vegetables the more tastier and it will look so colorful and tempting too.