Nungu sarbath recipe
Nungu sarbath recipe with nungu or palm fruit and nannari sarbath as main ingredients.
- 3 small sized palm fruit(nungu) (1/2 cup mashed)
- 2 tbsp nannari syrup
- 1.5 cups chilled water
- few icecubes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
Take the palm fruit, peel off the outer skin.Now mash the nungu with a spoon.
Take your serving glass - Add nannari syrup first.Then add nungu.
Add lemon juice.
Add icecubes and water.Mix well with a spoon and serve.Serve chilled!
- Lemon juice is optional but I prefer adding it as it gives nice tanginess to the drink.
- I love my sarbath nicely chilled so add few icecubes, you can omit it too.
- The color of the sarbath depends on the color of the nannari syrup.