Coconut ladoo recipe
Coconut ladoo recipe a quick instant ladoo made using just 3 ingredients coconut, condensed milk and cardamom powder.
Servings 7 ladoos
To begin with measure 1/2 cup and keep aside. Now in a pan brush ghee then add dessicated coconut roast it for 2 mins.
After that add condensed milk,and cook in low flame till it comes together. Do not scrap the bottom too much. First it may look crumbly after sometime it forms a dough like, at this stage switch off. Let it cool down now form small balls.
Roll the ladoos in dessicated coconut. Place them in mini cupcake liners and let it to set. Coconut ladoo is ready.
- If you are using fresh coconut then roast for 2 mins then add condensed milk.
- Ladoos made with condensed milk has more shelf life.
- If you are using fresh coconut then the measure of condensed milk may slightly vary so plus or minus accordingly.
- Do not overcook just switch off once everything comes together. Else the ladoos will turn hard and lose melt in the mouth texture.
- Do not scrap the bottom as the brown part may mix into the mixture.