Bread pizza recipe
Bread pizza recipe a quick tasty snack made on tawa or skillet
- 4 nos bread slices
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- chilli flakes
- mixed herbs/oregano
For instant pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs/oregano
First get ready with all your ingredients.To make instant pizza sauce : add all the ingredients listed under ' for pizza sauce' to a bowl and mix well.Now on a bread slice spread pizza sauce, then addd onion,tomato
Then add capsicum,cover the top with cheese sprinkle chilli flakes and mixed herbs.Heat a dosa tawa, spread oil and place the prepare bread pizza on it.
Cook covered in low flame for 3 mins or until cheese melts.Serve hot! Repeat to finish.For making in oven preaheat oven at 200 deg C for 10 mins.Place all the prepared bread pizza on a tray and place inside oven.Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg C for 5-7 mins.
Cut and serve hot!
- The vegetables / toppings are purely your choice.You can add veggie like cooked corn,carrot etc.
- Make sure you add cooked veggies as we are going to heat the pizza just for the cheese to melt so the veggies won't get cooked within that short time.Or add vegetables that can be eaten raw.
- Keep in lowest flame possible else it will burn