Ragi mug cake recipe
Ragi mug cake recipe without eggs and oven
- 3 tbsp ragi flour
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking chocolate
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 drops vanilla essence optional
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- a pinch salt
To a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except cooking chocolate.Add vanilla essence.
Mix well to form a smooth lumpfree flowing batter.
Add cooking chocolate.Fold it.Now batter ready.
The cake rises well while steaming so use a cup accordingly.And pour only till 3/4th, then cover it with foil or with a small plate.To a sauce pan - add 1 cup water, add 2 tissue papers inside.Place the mug inside.
Close with lid,steam cook for 15-18 mins in low medium flame.Keep checking water level and pour if needed.Check by inserting with toothpick in the center.Open and the cake is ready.
- You can replcae ragi flour with wheat flour too.
- Choose mug that fits inside the sauce pan as the mug should not touch the corners nad the lid.
- Check the doneness of cake by inserting toothpick in center.
- The cake is slightly moist.