Dalgona mocha milkshake recipe
Dalgona mocha milkshake recipe a quick mocha flavored creamy milkshake that can be made in just few mins.
For the dalgona mixture:
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp hot water
For the milkshake:
- 1/2 cup milk frozen boiled,cooled and freezed
- 1 cup chilled milk boiled,cooled and chilled
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp cocoa powder
- a small cube cooking chocolate (or 1 tbsp choco chips)
To a mixing bowl add coffee powder then add sugar and hot water to it.
Whisk well.Keep whisking.It takes time when we use handwhisk electric beater makes it faster.It will slowly get thicker.
Whisk until it form soft peaks like this.Now whipped coffee cream is ready.
To a mixer jar add frozen milk, add milk and frothed coffee.
I took 2 tbsp of froth and added.Add sugar and coco powder.
Add a small cube of cooking chocolate.Blend it together and serve chilled.
- If you want it a bit milder just add 1 tbsp froth as the whipped cream mixture is strong.
- The whipped cream comes large in volume , use only so use what is needed and reserve the rest.