Elaneer payasam recipe
Elaneer payasam recipe a rich delicious payasam made with tender coconut.
To blend :
- 1/2 cup tender coconut pulp
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- * I used 2 tender coconuts full for this recipe
To a mixer jar add coconut pulp and coconut water.Puree it, it will be watery only.Set aside.
Boil milk and simmer for 5 mins.Add sugar and condensed milk.
Mix well and simmer until thick and creamy.Switch off and cool down completely.Then add coconut pulp puree.
Add coconut milk and cardamom powder.Mix well and Serve chilled!
Serve chilled or warm!
- Make sure the tender coconut pulp is soft and pulpy and not hard.
- You can add ghee fried cashews if you want.
- Use full fat cream milk for rich taste.
- I used homemade condensed milk.
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get latest updates!