Wheat flour / atta – 3 cups
Jaggery – 1/2 cup powdered (Can be adjusted according to liking )
Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
Powdered cardamom – 1/2 tsp
Salt – one pinch
Ghee – to cook
1. Add jaggery to a bowl with 2 tbsp water. Let it boil for about 5 mins until the jaggery melts.Strain to remove impurities and set aside to cool.
2. Mix the atta, salt, cardamom and coconut until well combined and mix well.
3. Add the cooled jaggery water to the above mixture and combine well. Add enough water and keep combining until you get a sticky,loose dough.Divide the dough into small balls.
4. Heat a tawa, add few drops of ghee. Flatten the dough with ur fingers on the tawa, If its too sticky add some ghee.
5. Turn and cook the other side until brown. Serve hot!