Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Tender coconut kulfi recipe a delicious tender coconut flavored kulfi.Tender coconut or elaneer is easily available everywhere especially during summers and this is one of the best natural body coolant.Mittu is fond of tender coconut and any recipes with it so I made sure to try few new varieties this summer for her to enjoy and for me to post here too 🙂
How to make tender coconut kulfi recipe:
- Chop tender coconut into small pieces.If you get more pulpy tender coconut then you can use it and add few pieces so that while biting it comes in between.Boil milk then simmer for 5 mins till it reduces a bit.
- Add condensed milk and chopped pistachios to it.Simmer for 2 mins then switch off.
- Then add chopped tender coconut pieces along with sugar.Mix well.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.Then pour into kulfi moulds.
- Wrap with foil, insert icecream sticks.Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.I freezed it overnight, next day show the moulds under running tap water, gently pull out the kulfi and serve immediately.
Yummy tender coconut kulfi ready!