Check out other sandwich recipes that I’ve posted so far:
- Veg Grilled Sandwich
- Sprouts Sandwich
- Potato Sandwich
- Veg Bread Sandwich
- White Sauce Sandwich
- Paneer Sandwich
- Avocado Sandwich
- Corn Capsicum Sandwich
- Vegetable Open Sandwich
Sweet Corn Mayo Sandwich Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World
Bread – 4 slices
Mayo – 2 tbsp
Sweet Corn – 1/4 cup
Big Onion – 4 tbsp chopped roughly
Capsicum – 1 tbsp chopped roughly
Pasta / Pizza Sauce / Schezwan Sauce – 1 tsp
Mixed herbs – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Pressure sweet corn until soft,Set aside.In a pan heat oil add onions saute till trnsaparent then add capsicum.
- Now add cooked corn along with mixed herbs and pasta sauce.Mix well and cook for a minute.Add required salt.
- Mix well and switch off.Transfer this to a mixing bowl, let it cool down for a while then add mayo and mix well.Now the stuffing is ready.
- Take your bread slices, spread a generous spoon of the sweet mayo mixture on one side of the bread then close with other bread and press it with your palms to seal it.Cut diagonally and enjoy!
You can toast / grill it if you want.
- You can grill or toast the sandwich too.
- Do not overtoast onion capsicum, it should retain its crunch.
- I used Schezwan sauce so it was super spicy which went well with mayo.