Quinoa Vanilla Pudding is an aromatic, yummy dessert made by simmering quinoa with milk, sugar & vanilla essence and chilling it. Quinoa Vanilla Pudding is a tasty treat for kids & all who try to skip the breakfast and at the same time healthy too!
Quinoa Vanilla Pudding isa quick to make breakfast.These days I am loving all such breakfast recipes either sweet or salt as its easier to make.So I made this vanilla flavored quinoa pudding, me and amma enjoyed it so much.
If you have any more questions about this Quinoa Vanilla Pudding Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Quinoa Vanilla Pudding Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Quinoa Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup milk (1/4 cup + 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- few drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp tutti frutti
- Measure and take quinoa in a bowl, rinse it well. Drain.
- Now add 1/4 cup milk and water, mix it. Cook until quinoa is soft but should not be dry.
- Add sugar, remaining 1/4 cup milk. Add vanilla essence and mix well .
- Simmer for 2 mins until slightly thick and switch off.
- Garnish with nuts and fruits of your choice! Serve Quinoa Vanilla Pudding chilled!
How to make Quinoa Vanilla Pudding
- Measure and take quinoa in a bowl, rinse it well.Drain.
- Now add 1/4 cup milk and water, mix it.
- Cook until quinoa is soft but should not be dry.Add sugar,remaining 1/4 cup milk.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.Simmer for 2 mins until slightly thick and switch off.Garnish with nuts and fruits of your choice!
Serve hot or warm! If you want you can thin or thick the pudding according to your preference.
You can have it warm or chilled!
Hi!!! Where can we get Quinoa??? Thanks in advance.
try in any supermarket
How much sugar do we need to add? No measurements under ingredients
1 tbsp sugar
Kumuthini Vinoth Kumar
Please mention which brand of nattusakkarai you are using. Is it same as jaggery powder?
I buy from a neighbor or from a supermarket nearby