Travel Food Idea 18 A combo for travel which will last longer and taste good. This is a selected travel menu idea suitable for all ages. It includes podi oothapam.
Podi Uthappam is a great travel recipe and one of hubbys favorite uthappam varieties.This idea was given to me by my sis.Uthappam stays soft for hours together when mixed with podi just like Idli Podi.I always love trying different podi recipes as both dad and daughter both are fond of homemade podi, I am waiting to see if gugu joins the list too.
If you have any more questions about this Travel Food Idea 18 do mail me at email@example.com. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Travel Food Idea 18 ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Travel Food Idea 18 (Click on the link below for recipes)
- Heat dosa tawa.Take a laddle full of dosa batter and pour on the tawa, do not spread.Keep covered and cook for a minute until you see the top half cooked.
- Turn over and cook.Flip over to other side.Don’t make it crispy.Get all your uthappams ready.
- Now take your idli podi.Add gingelly oil to it and mix well.Now spread the podi mixture on the uthappams.
- Use to spoon to spread it.Stack and pack it.
- You can even sprinkle podi while the uthappam is getting half cooked,flip over and cook.But I prefer this spreading way for travel.
- This uthappam stays soft for 6 hrs atleast.
- Do not cook the uthappams in high flame and make it crisp.It should be soft and spongy.
- Cook covered to get soft uthappams.