Pineapple is my favorite fruit even mittu is fond of it.Last summer I made these popsicles and clicked the pics were sitting idle for a long time so thpught to post it now as its summer already.I have few popsicle recipes lined up so stay tuned 🙂
Popsicles are easy to make and also good as it does not add calories like icecreams…:)
Pineapple Popsicle Recipe
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Pineapple – 1/2(2 cups chopped)
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Clean pineapple trim the edges, scrap the sides and cut into half.Take one half, slice them thin.
- Then chop into cubes.Measure and transfer to a mixer.Then add milk.
- Blend it well to a smooth paste, add little water if you want.Transfer to a strainer.
- Strain the juice.Now pour it into the mould till 3/4th
- Wrap it with a aluminium foil and then insert icecream sticks if you are using them.Freeze for 8 hrs or overnight.Then carefully show the bottom part in running tap water, set aside undisturbed for atleast 2-3mins then slowly remove the popsicles.
- You can use papercups for freezing too.
- Freezing for atleast 5 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruit.
- Don’t blend for longer time, it may give bitter taste.
- You can skip milk or add more if you want.