Pina Colada Popsicle is a delicious, yummy dessert bar made by blending pineapple juice, coconut water and freezing it in mold. Pina Colada Popsicle is a soothing chiller in the scorching heat and a surprise treat for kids during summer holidays.
Pina Colada Popsicle is a refreshing popsicle made with pineapple and coconut milk as main ingredients.
I have already tried pina colada recipe with pineapple and loved the flavor of it so these popsicles were a hit too.Do try this pina colada popsicles recipe if you like pineapples.
Tried this Pina Colada Popsicle Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Pina Colada Popsicle
- 1 and 1/2 cups pineapple chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- To a mixer jar - add pineapple pieces. Add coconut milk to it.
- Add required sugar to it. Blend it until smooth.
- Press with a spoon and strain.
- Take your favorite popsicle mould, pour into the mould. Close with lid.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours. I freezed it overnight, next day show the moulds under running tap water, gently pull out the popsicles and serve immediately.
- Serve Pina Colada Popsicle chilled!
- Adjust sugar level according to your preference.
- I used cane sugar , you can use any sweetener of your choice. But make sure you don't add more sweetness which will make the popsicles break easily.
How to make Pina Colada Popsicle
- To a mixer jar – add pineapple pieces.Add coconut milk to it.
- Add required sugar to it.Blend it until smooth.
- Strain it.Press with a spoon and strain.
- Take your favorite popsicle mould, pour into the mould.
- Close with lid.Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.I freezed it overnight, next day show the moulds under running tap water, gently pull out the popsicles and serve immediately.
Yummy creamy pineapple pinacolada popsicles ready!