I tried this Peanut butter overnight oats recipe yesterday because these days I am loving them.I have started to like this overnight oats for its ease and convenience of making it well ahead to get your breakfast ready on the table the next day.I have started to try different flavours and variations so that I am not getting bored.You can add your favourite fruits, dry fruits or nuts.
If you haven’t tried these instant overnight oats recipes then its time you should definitely give it a try.Do let me know your feedback and how you like them.
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats You can use rolled cooking oats too
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tsp soaked sabja seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped cranberries
First take your serving glass, First add oats.Then add brown sugar.
Add peanut butter and milk.
Add sabja seeds,nuts and dry fruits.
Mix it up with a spoon.Top with remaining chopped nuts and dry fruits.
Close with lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Adjust sweetness according to your preference.
- You can replace sugar with honey too.I used coconut sugar.
- Do not add hot milk it is okay if its warm.
- If it becomes too dry then add more milk while serving.
- You can replace milk with almond milk too.
- You can use rolled oats or quick cooking oats as per your preference.
- For rolled oat overnight soaking is needed but for quick cooking oats I would prefer just 4-5hrs.I usually make it around 5AM and its done when I have my breakfast at 9:30AM.This is for quick cooking oats.
How to make peanut butter overnight oats recipe:
- First take your serving glass, First add oats.Then add brown sugar.
- Add peanut butter and milk.
- Add sabja seeds,nuts and dry fruits.
- Mix it up with a spoon.Top with remaining chopped nuts and dry fruits.
- Close with lid and refrigerate overnight or for 4-5 hours.
Delicious peanut butter overnight oats is ready!