Orange Smoothie Recipe
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Thick Yogurt – 2 and 1/2 cups chilled
Orange Juice – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Orange Zest – 1/4 tsp(for garnish)
- Cut the oranges squeeze and extract the juice with pulp.Discard the seeds alone.
- Take thick yogurt in a mixer, add honey sugar and add the extracted orange juice.
- Blend it well.Transfer to a bowl.Add orange zest and mix well.
- Use thick yogurt as when orange juice is added it will dilute the smoothie.
- I used country oranges and it gave more juice.I used 4 oranges.
- Add orange zest only after blending, don’t blend the orange zest as it might give a bitter taste.
- Adjust sugar level according to the tanginess of oranges.