Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Now lets get on to learn mayo pasta recipe…
Sweet Corn Mayo Pasta Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World
Pasta – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 heaped tsp
Chilli flakes – a pinch
Onion – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Sweet Corn – 1/4 cup(boiled)
Capsicum – 2 tbsp chopped roughly
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
Milk(Boiled & Cooled) – 1/8 cup
Mixed herbs – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Boil water.When it starts to boil, add the pasta along with salt and afew drops of oil.Cook in medium flame.Stir inbetween.
- Keep cooking and make sure you stir in between. Cook until it becomes soft but not mushy.It should have the crunch to bite at the same time it will slightly bend,thats the right stage.Switch off and drain water.
- Heat oil in a pan – add garlic saute till golden then add onion saute till transparent.
- Then add corn and capsicum saute along with required salt,pepper powder and mixed herbs.Now add your star ingredient mayonnaise.
- Give a quick mix then add half of milk.
- Let it bubble and cook for a minute.Once it becomes a thick sauce and coats the laddle.
- Add remaining milk and pasta,toss over and cook for few mins till the sauce coats the laddle,
Serve hot with a sprinkle of chilli powder and mixed herbs!
- After milk is added do not keep flame in high,cook in medium flame.
- You can add other cooked vegetables like carrot,beans and peas too.
- You can try with any flavoured mayo sauce too.I used plain mayo.
- You can add a tsp of schezwan sauce too for extra punch and spice.