Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Smoothies are apt for breakfast as they are filling and wholesome…perfect for those hurry burry office goers.Check out my other smoothie recipes that I posted earlier: Strawberry smoothie, Dates cornflakes smoothie and Coffee walnut smoothie.
Mango Banana Smoothie – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: World
Mangoes – 1 cup chopped
Banana – 1 small
Chilled Milk / Yogurt -1 cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Honey – 1 tsp(optional)
- Chop mangoes and bananas. Add it to a blender along with sugar.Blend until smooth
- Add milk and blend it again to a fine smoothie.
- Make sure to use chilled milk/yogurt else there are chances for the milk to curdle.
- If using curd make sure to taste the curd to adjust the sugar accordingly.
- You can replace sugar fully with honey too.