Note: I use Tupperware/Plastic lunch cases just for photo sake as its colorful, but I pack/am planning to pack for mittu only in stainless steel containers as I feel its more safe and reliable.
Kids Lunch Box Menu7 – Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry
Recipe Category: Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Click the link below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures
Here is the lunch box menu for today:
Tips for preparations:
- Soak the green gram the before day noon.After dinner time you can drain water and store it in a hotpack and the next day morning you will have the sprouts ready.
- You can make the chapathi dough the before night(of packing lunch), store in a clean container and refrigerate it.
- Add a tbsp of milk to the raita so that its not sour during lunch time.
- You can replace capsicum raita with any other raita like onion raita etc. But I dont prefer boondi raita as boondi’s will become soggy by lunchtime.
- You can make sprouts stir fry like sweet sundal also.Check here for recipe.
Its easy for kids to eat when you cut the paratha into small pieces. But its purely your preference 🙂