Jam Popsicle Recipe
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: North Indian
Milk – 2 cups
Jam*(check my notes) – 2 tbsp or as required
Sugar – 3 tsp
- In a mixer/blender add milk, then jam,sugar blend it well.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds or any teacups till 3/4th of the rim,close the moulds with the lid.
- Freeze it for atleast 6 hrs.Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under tap running water.Carefully pull out the popsicles.
- Dont have a popsicle mould?! dont worry use disposable plastic cups or even thick paper cups cling wrap aluminium foil and us icecream sticks and freeze it.It demoulds easily or you can even cut the cups to get the popsicles out.
- Add nuts of your choice while blending with milk.
- Freezing for 4-5 hrs is enough but I kept it overnight.
- *I used Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam, you can use any flavoured jam of your choice.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- For even more thicker and richer version boil and thicken milk and add 1/2 cup condensed milk while blending.
- The variation is endless…you can replace jam with nutella,peanut butter etc.