Homemade Ginger Garlic Paste Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Preserve | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Ginger – 3/4 cup chopped roughly
Garlic – 3/4 cup chopped roughly
Oil – 1 tsp
Water – 1/2 tsp
- Peel off the skin of ginger and garlic and chop them roughly. Add it to the mixer with oil.
- And grind it coarsely.Then add water and pulse it once to get a semi coarse paste.Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate it.
Do not add more water which will not give more shelf life.
- Always use a clean washed and wiped spoon.
- It keeps well for atleast a month when refrigerated and handles properly.
- Reducing water while grinding keeps the shelf life more.
- You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder if you want.