Hamilton Beach Juicer Mixer Grinder Review
I was so happy when I received a mail to try Hamilton Beach India new product a truly superior and authentic juicer mixer grinder(JMG) launched this month.Hamilton Beach is a global leader in small kitchen appliances with over 100 years of American innovation, on the launch of an exciting new product for the India market.
Hamilton Beach Professional Indian Juicer Mixer Grinder is stylish, elegant and the performance is amazing.The speed is so powerful that it can handle even hard items with ease. There are presets which are very handy and it auto shuts down after it finishes in preset modes and its absolutely hands free which is one of the best feature
Thank you @hamiltonbeachindia for giving me a chance to try/test your product! And can we say Hello to Perfection? 🙂
You can check my instagram review for few short video demos.
You can check out and order this product in Amazon.
I am so impressed with:
- Powerful 1400W 2.2 HP commercial-grade motor
- Hands free grinding with dual locking lids.
- Automatically shuts down after grinding.
- Preset modes which has options like dry, wet hard, wet soft,blend,soup,coarse,medium, fine etc.
- Sturdy square shaped jars – 1L , 1.5L and 0.5L small jar.The jars have a maximum arrow indicator inside so no overloading.
- The 10 speed controls for grinding even hard items with ease.
- Start / Stop buttons for added safety.
About the noise: Its just like regular mixie but when the speed increases the sound increases too.But for all the wonderful job it performs I would not mind the noise 🙂
Specifications & Features:
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Power: 1400 watts;
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Warranty: 5 year total product warranty
- 5-year total product warranty: Covers both motor and entire product Pan-India service Free post-purchase home demo available in some cities.
- Includes: 1.5 litre multi purpose jar, 1.0 litre multi purpose jar, 0.5 litre dry jar, tamper, Scraper, Two filler caps, and base
- Superior mixing and grinding: Expertly designed system lets you effortlessly mix and grind the toughest ingredients in Indian cooking both wet and dry from turmeric and coconut to idli batter
- Commercial-grade components: Powerful 1400 watt rated motor with triple overload protection (advanced cooling, early warning, auto cut off) for continuous operation 5-year total product warranty
- Advanced electronics deliver perfection: 13 program settings, infinite speed control (super slow 3,000 rpm to fast 18,000 rpm), and intelligent speed sensor for precise rpm regardless of food load
- Double safety interlock system: Jar and lid must be securely in place before blade or coupler will spin Automatic braking system stops blade in less than 2 seconds Convenient hands-free grinding.
- Universal blades: One piece construction made with hardened stainless steel easily handles every ingredient with no need to change the blade
- Square jars with flow breakers: Keep food circulating for superior performance
- Leakproof stainless steel jars: Will not leak, crack or dent thanks to robust double ball bearing cutter assemblies, premium stainless steel, and shatterproof tritan lids with gaskets and locking tabs
- All-metal drive: Metal to metal connection delivers long-lasting durability and performance that is superior to traditional plastic materials.
Jar with max indicator
I tried grinding soaked rice for making paal kozhukattai and the batter was ready in few minutes.
That one thing I wanted to try was turmeric as I knew it was very hard, I just crushed it roughly using my hand mortar pestle and then added too the jar for grinding.Tada perfect homemade turmeric powder ready.I just used the preset mode : ‘dry – fine’ for 2 to 3 times, sieved it once and finally to achieve this.
Homemade turmeric powder after grinding & sieving
When I posted my short review in instagram few of my readers and friends asked if it can grind wheat flour so I tried it with 1 cup whole wheat.Though it did not completely match the flour texture we grind in mill , I was really surprised how it has handled it.I can tell its 90% close when compared to mill grinded flour.I used preset mode ‘dry-fine’ for this also.
Just after grinding(before sieving)
Red chillies, I added it whole and it handled with such ease, I tried using the manual mode here and later thought the preset mode would have been much more easier and would have given a more finer result.
Anyways no more going to mill for grinding these powders.
All other grinding and juicing it does its job pretty well and with ease.And you can be relaxed too as its hands free you can set the preset mode you want and do your other kitchen chores.
With no doubt this mixer will be a great asset to our kitchen!