- I have used dried peas here, you can use fresh/frozen peas too.
- Adding little coconut while grinding will give a nice flavour to the gravy.
- If you want more gravy then add 3 tomatoes in total.
- You can serve it as a gravy for rotis or a dry curry for rice.
- As the dried peas has a creamy texture the gravy tends to thicken up fast so add very little water for the gravy to be slightly runny.
This is a simple gravy which goes well with both rice and rotis. I feel dried peas suits well for this gravy though have tried with green peas also.