Last Updated on December 7, 2020
- Boil water and cook fusilli pasta with salt until slightly soft yet crunchy enough to bite.Drain water and Keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute until slightly browned. Then add chopped tomatoes and capsicum toss it a min.Then add tomato puree and saute until raw smell totally leaves.Add required salt and pepper, give a quick stir.
- Then add the cooked pasta and mix well, add tomato sauce and sprinkle little water if the mixture is too dry. Allow it to boil 2-3 mins until the pasta is coated well with the sauce.
- Switch off and garnish with grated cheese while serving.
- You can also add a hint of mint leaves paste to it to give a nice flavour.
- Adding onions also gives a nice crunchiness and taste.