Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Now I warn you don’t try tasting it then nothing will be left out yes its that addictive 🙂 Mittu loved it so much , I just tasted a cube it was so delicious with the crunch in each bite…yumm!
This year 2014 is sure special to me, it is the year the site has maximum number of posts…its 264 posts till date…yayyy!! I will post a New Year Special recipe tomorrow, so meet you all next year !! 🙂
Bread Sugar Ghee – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Stack the bread slices and cut them into small squares,Set aside.Heat ghee in a pan add tuttifrutti,raisins and nuts.
- Fry for a minute then add the bread cubes and toast till golden.
- Add sugar, honey and toss it.Switch off and serve hot.
Serve warm with a cup of milk…yum!
- You can use the same recipe for leftover dosa or chapathi too.
- I used honey, but you can replace it with jaggery syrup too.