Chocolate Beet Cake is a quick , healthy and tasty cake with beetroot. You can pack this for kids snack box as its very light and yummy. I bet your kids will not find any flavor of beets and they will enjoy this.Let us learnt o make Chocolate Beet Cake Recipe with step by step pictures and video.
Beets chocolate cake is a healthy and delicious cake. I always wanted to try chocolate cake with beets and finally did it.Beets puree gives a nice texture and moistness to the cake.I adapted the recipe from here.
This post is a long pending one since New year and finally got to post it today at least. I was very busy from New Year, had been travelling back and forth to Chennai, and struggling to get back to routine.Hopefully this week should go at peace and let me get back to my routine.
Wanted to start this year with a sweet post but its been a while since I touched my camera so posting the drafted post.And also I so loved this cake thought to share it as a first post in 2020.
Happy New Year 2020!! Hope you are all enjoying it!
Tried this Chocolate Beet Cake Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Chocolate Beet Cake
- 1 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1/8 cup coco powder
- 3/4 tea spoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup beets puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp choco chips
- To a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Whisk well then add an egg alongwith melted butter and warm water.
- Mix well then add beets puree. Mix well.
- Finally add choco chips. Gently fold in. Use a ice cream scooper to scoop.
- Scoop and add in cupcake mould. You can even pour in a cake mould. I added the remaining batter to a small cake mould.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 18-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Enjoy Chocolate Beet Cake mold!
How to make Chocolate Beet Cake
- To a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients.Whisk well then add an egg along with melted butter and warm water.
- Mix well then add beets puree.Mix well.
- Finally add choco chips.Gently fold in.Use a icecream scooper to scoop.Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10 mins.
- Scoop and add in cupcake mould.You can even pour in a cake mould.I added the remaining batter to a small cake mould.Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 18-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Enjoy warm! Keeps well for 2 days in room temperature.
Delicious beets chocolate cake ready!