Badam Pista Lassi is a natural, flavoured chiller made by blending curd with badam & pista. Badam Pista Lassi cools the body in sweltering heat and a good idea of welcome drink during summer lunch parties.
Badam Pista Lassi is a chilled beverage perfect to enjoy during summer.I love lassi recipes so much that I try different flavors every summer.
This Badam Pista Lassi tastes great with nuts coming in between while drinking.Usually lassi is a made with just fresh curd and sugar, you can add milk or just blend with ice cubes either ways it tastes great.
I have already posted few lassi varieties check here:
If you have any more questions about this Badam Pista Lassi Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Badam Pista Lassi Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Badam Pista Lassi
- 1 cup thick curd chilled
- 1/4 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 no cardamom
- 3 nos badam
- 5 nos pista
- 1/8 tsp rose essence
- To a mixer jar add curd, then milk. Chop the nuts.
- Add the chopped nuts (reserve little for garnishing).
- Then add sugar and cardamom. Add rose essence.
- Blend it for few seconds or until the lassi is frothy and creamy.
- Pour into serving glass, garnish with chopped nuts and enjoy Badam Pista Lassi.
How to make Badam Pista Lassi
- To a mixer jar add curd,then milk.Chop the nuts.
- Add the chopped nuts(reserve little for garnishing).Then add sugar and cardamom.
- Add rose essence.Blend it for few seconds or until the lassi is frothy and creamy.Pour into serving glass, garnish with chopped nuts and serve.
Chilled badam pista lassi ready!
Leave a Reply