Apple Milkshake Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Milkshake | Recipe Cuisine: World
For the marinade:
Apple – 1(skin peeled and chopped into cubes)
Chilled Milk – 2 cups
Almonds – 5
Honey – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
- Soak almonds in hot water fro 15mins,set aside.In a mixer add milk, chopped apples,almonds,sugar.
- Then add honey and blend it till smooth.
Serve chilled with chopped almonds as garnish.
- You can even peel off the skin of almonds before blending.
- You can freeze the milk and use frozen milk too or use chilled milk as I have done.
- Adding almonds gives it a nice creamy milkshake.
- To avoid apples from browning, you can chop them into cubes and add it in cold water with little salt(say 1/2 tsp for 3 cups of water) or dip in lemon juice diluted in water.Or soak them in 7up / Sprite for few mins then pack it in a ziplock.