They had invited me for lunch and after few mail conversations the date was fixed. I was kind of happy at the same time a bit nervous as this is the first time I am invited for a hotel review. All this while I was doing a casual restaurant review on my travel and dining with my family…and this is my first professional approach. We(me and hubby) reached the hotel at 1PM…We met the GM and he introduced Mr.Saurabh who hosted us. While he was touring us and explaining, I was busy clicking pictures.It was a great experience clicking around the hotel property , the only challenging task was to click pictures indoors…I wanted to click few night shots too so dropped in again to click them…Hope I have done justice..Now am waiting to hear from you 🙂 Come on lets get on to have a virtual tour of aloft Hotels,Coimbatore.
As the pictures are many, I am posting the hotel review first…the restaurant review will be coming by next week 🙂
Hotel Address: aloft Coimbatore Singanallur,
# 483, Kamaraj Road, Upplipalayam, Coimbatore – 641 015
T. 91 422 6656000, F. 91 422 6656060 E.
It took us almost an hr or so to check out the whole property, then had our lunch clicked the remaining pictures and started back home around 4PM.
The reception is neatly organised with a semi circle desk which makes it easy to approach from all sides.
This is the Aloft banner which is kept near the reception at the lobby.Music,Design and Technology are 3 key passions for Aloft.
- re:mix lounge – A playful place or quiet space to a drink, enjoy free WIFI or pick up a game of pool.
- W xyz bar – Meet and mingle at their signature cocktails and mocktails.
- Estia – Enjoy Exotic Mediterranean food.
- dot.yum – All day dining restaurant.
- Splash – aloft’s outdoor pool awaits your arrival.Take a dip or lounge in style at our pool, open morning to night.
- re:fuel – 24/7 Grab & Go Counter – Busy for a morning breafkast then grab a sweet, savory, or healthy snack from their grab and go counter.It is a 24/7 grab and go gourmet, full of light meals,mix and match muches,healthy bites, dreamy delights, or you can just make your own cappuccinos.
- re:charge – Sprint,stretch, lift and pump day or night with stationary bikes,treadmills and elliptical machines from Life Fitness.
- Tactic – Plug & play connectivity station charges all your electronics and links to the 42” LCD TV to maximize work and play.
- The Hub – 2863 sq. ft of meeting space, seating for 250 and most suitable for all types of gatherings.
- They have a 46 sqm. of meeting space, seating for 20 – 25, 104 sqm. Of fitness space, 75 sqm. dip, jump or lounge at our pool.
- Breeze into their aloft rooms, featuring our ultra-comfortable signature bed, an oversized spa shower, custom amenities by Bliss® Spa, and more
There are 4 types of rooms :
aloft King Room – It is a normal double bedroom
aloft Double Queen Room – Same as Aloft King Room with a single bed aside which you can share with your guests as well.
aloft Splash Room – Same as King room but view from the window is direct to the pool(splash)
A well equipped gym is also available , which is easily accessible to the hotel customers.
At the restaurant, I saw the mirrors with stains which was something new to me…they say it is considered as a good will in the Mediterranean countries so they wanted to have a replica in their restaurant too.
The room has a cordless phone facility, you can even make your own coffee using the coffee maker, have chilled aerated drinks from the mini refrigerator in each room.
NOTE : This is an unpaid review and the views are purely based on my personal opinion based on my visit to the hotel premises.