Check out more raita recipes :
Pineapple Raita Recipe Recipe
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Fresh Pineapple – 1/2 cup cubed
Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
Roasted Jeera Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp finely chopped
Salt – to taste
- Take curd in a mixing bowl, whisk it well.Now add sugar,red chilli powder,roasted jeera powder,chat masala powder and salt.Mix well.
- Now add pineapple cubes,pomegranate and coriander leaves.Give a quick mix.
Serve with pulao / rotis!
- You can even use black salt instead of normal salt.
- Use thick curd else the raita would become watery.
- Refrigerate until serving time.