Carrot Lassi Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Chilled Thick Curd(Yogurt) – 1 cup
Granulated Sugar – tbsp
Carrot – 2 small
Milk – 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Wash carrots well,trim off the edges and peel the skin.Chop into small pieces and pressure cook for just 1 whistle.Cool down then add to mixer along with milk and sugar.
- Give a quick grind then add curd and cardamom powder and blend it again until smooth and creamy.
- If you feel cardamom flavour overpowering you can reduce it.
- I used homemade chilled curd.
- You can use icecubes too while blending.