Tutti Frutti Mini Bundt Cake Recipe
Recipe Category: Cakes | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Maida – 1/2 cup
TuttiFrutti – 1/4 cup
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Warm Water – 1/4 cup + 1/8 cup
Granulated White Sugar – 1/4 cup
Vinegar – 1/4 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Sieve maida,salt and baking soda.Sieve it well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl take warm water,add sugar,vanilla essence and oil.Finally add vinegar,Whisk it well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Now add flour little by little and whisk it well to form a smooth creamy flowing batter.It should not have any lumps so mix well using a whisk.
- Take tutti frutti and add a tsp of flour, mix well and add it to the batter.Use a spatula to mix.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.Take any mould of your choice.I used my mini bundt silicon mould that I bought recently.Spoon the batter and pour till 1/2 or 3/4th of the mould.Bake in preheated oven for 20-25mins.Mine was done in 20mins.Cool down atleast for 10mins then demould.
Serve as a snack!
- You can even replace half and half of wheat flour and maida.
- You can use 1/2 tbsp lemon juice to replace vinegar.
- We mix tutti frutti with a tsp of flour to avoid tuttifrutti going to the bottom.
- I used mini bundt pans so my baking time was less.For muffins it may take 25-30mins of baking time.For cupcakes, it may requires less time may be the same timing as my mini bundt.
- I got 8 mini bundt cakes.Its better to check with a tooth pick,insert it if it comes out clean then its done else bake for few more minutes according to the donesness of the cake.
- You can even bake this cake in a cake mould and bake for 30mins or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- My moulds are very small so got 8 cakes.
- I find silicon moulds cook faster so adjust the timing according to the mould.