I have already posted watermelon juice recipe, this is another variation with mint and juice as I saw this combination in the menu card of a juice shop.Watermelon with lemon is always a very refreshing combination and mint adds the extra zing which is apt for summer.
Watermelon Mint Lemonade Recipe
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Watermelon – 1 cup chopped
Mint – 10 leaves
Lemon – 1/4 of a small lemon
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Salt – a pinch
Icecubes – 2
- Remove the skin of watermelon and discard the seeds.Chop into bite sized cubes.In a mixer jar, add chopped watermelon,mint, sugar and salt.Blend it together.Finally add lemon juice
- If you like ginger flavour, then add a small piece of ginger while grinding.
- Add little water if you feel its very thick.
- Adding salt is purely optional.
- You can add a pinch of chat masala powder for extra zing.