Mushroom Soup Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Mushroom – 1/4 cup chopped
Milk – 1 cup
Maida – 1 tbsp
Fresh Cream – 1 tbsp
Garlic -1 tsp chopped
Butter – 1 tbsp
Oregano – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Spring Onion – 2 tsp finely chopped
Salt – to taste
- Heat butter in a pan.Add garlic and saute till golden brown.Add mushroom and saute for few mins.
- Saute till for 2mins.Then add maida and saute for a minute.
- Boil milk in a pan when it starts to boil add sauted mushroom to milk.Keep mixing as it will start to thicken.Keep mixing to avoid lumps.Add pepper powder and oregano.
- Add fresh cream.Let it boil in low flame.
- When the soup becomes creamy and slightly thick add chopped spring onions and switch off.
- Don’t cook in high flame as there are chances for the cream to curdle so just boil in low / medium flame.
- You can even add a tbsp of chopped onion while sauteing garlic.
- Use milk and cream at room temperature.
- Use freshly ground pepper powder for a great flavour.
- For a more richer version add more say 1/4 cup fresh cream and 3/4 cup milk.
- Use full fat milk.
- I used button mushrooms, You can use other variety mushroom too.