I am not much of a tea person and also cant stand any beverage which turns my tea and coffee to be cold except for cold coffee. But on the flip side, hubby loves tea either hot or cold so made this iced lemon tea for him on a sunny afternoon.
- In a sauce pan bring 2 cups of water to boil. Add tea powder and allow it to come to a boil.Switch off.
- Then strain the water, add sugar and honey, mix well. Squeeze lemon juice and mix well.
- Allow it to cool down then refrigerate for 30mins atleast, add icecubes and serve chilled.
- You can use tea bags instead of tea powder
- You can skip sugar and use 2tsp of honey
- This is absolutely a refreshing drink for this hot summer which keeps you energertic.