The city looks like naturally air conditioned and am loving every bit of the cool breeze which is the typical CBE climate. The summer is slowly creeping away and am happy to welcome the chill weather but the only thing I hate about this gloomy weather is that it makes me lazy. Now blame it on the weather though I am lazy even in hot summers ;)
I am very bad at eating fruits and was keeping my fingers crossed that my daughter shoudnt take after me and thank god she is liking most of the fruits, hope her eating habit continues the same.
- Add little milk and the cubed papaya in a blender/mixer and blend it to a very smooth paste.Do not blend it for a longer time it will make the milkshake bitter
- Then add sugar and remaining milk and blend until smooth.
- Add elachi powder , give a stir and serve chilled.
- Do not blend it for a longer time it will make the milkshake bitter. And also dont refrigerate for longer time(5-10mins is ok) have the milkshake fresh...else it will give a bitter taste. But if you want it to be chilled then add crushed ice while blending itself.
- The raw smell of the papaya will be reduced by the flavour of elachi powder so dont skip it.
- You can add 2 cubes of crushed ice and blend it along with papaya and milk.
- Adding honey will give a nice taste too so you can replace sugar with honey.
- For the above mentioned quantity I got 2 small cups of milkshake.
Papaya has lot of health benefits and read it gives a nice glow to the skin and can be used as a nice bleaching agent to the face......It also helps in reducing weight. So girls have I tempted you enough to eat papaya?! Having said all these now I can say the truth that I am a avid hater of papaya ;) he he as I can have papaya only in the form of jams as it hides the papaya taste completely.
I made this milkshake especially for amma as she is fond of papaya. Amma loves this fruit so she was very happy to have this milkshake :) This milkshake is so tasty that was the statement that came from amma. Make sure to choose a papaya that is ripe enough to enjoy a yummy milkshake.